Take a look at the services we offer
- Authorized Pentair/Sta-Rite warranty station
- Advanced Troubleshooting for:
- heater repairs, heat pumps, pool light replacements & bulb replacements, motor repairs, salt cell calibrations, fix plumbing leaks, indoor controllers, automated controllers, filter replacements, pool cleaners, booster pumps, filter pumps, autofill fixes
- Advanced Automation
- i-phone/i-pad app integration
- screenlogic -pentair
- creston/lutron home automation integration
- online pool monitoring and accessing
- wireless remotes (all brands, jandy, pentair, hayward, x-10)
- Intellitouch, Easytouch, Suntouch
- Energy efficient upgrades:
- LED pool lighting replacements
- chemical automation installs (ph/orp monitoring/feed pumps)
- Variable speed/flo filtering pump replacements
- New pool equipment installs:
- Building a pool yourself? need help with equipment installs. (upper plumbing & electrical finish work)
- Handrail installs to existing pools:
- Stainless steel and saftron (available in multiple colors)
- Filter cleaning
- We work on all brands:
- Pentair, Sta-Rite, Zodiac, Jandy, Hayward, AutoPilot, Aquacal, Compool, AcuTrol
Basic Chemical Service
$55/Month – Basic Chemical Service. Having a proper chemical balance is important to maintain the life of your equipment and the health of your family. Instead of buying stockpiles of chemicals and test kits, you can let us maintain the chemical balance of your pool through weekly testing and adjustment. For only $60 / month, each week we will:
- Test your water for proper chemical levels.
- Add chemicals as needed to balance your water at no extra cost to you. This includes Chlorine, Soda Ash, Bicarbonate, Muriatic Acid, and basic Algaecide as needed.
- In the spring, we will test for and add Cyanuric Acid and Calcium Chloride as needed, if it is in a reasonable quantities due to normal loss caused by winter rain season. Some pool companies charge extra for this “spring tune-up” service.
- Please Note: It is the customer’s responsibility to cover the costs of optional water treatment replacement cartridges, like Nature2 or Bac-Pac, or salt in case of salt chlorinator system – although any such treatments will be provided to the customer at discount below retail prices if they are available from our wholesaler. We will not add or drain water to or from your pool, we will leave a note indicating when we see the need for it and you need to take care of it; It takes too long to complete it during our weekly visit.
Here is what you get
$85/Month – Chemical Plus Service. In addition to maintaining proper water balance, it is also important to maintain your equipment in good running condition. We will perform Basic Chemical Service and also routine maintenance tasks, like emptying your baskets. sweep bags and we will clean your filter as needed. For only $85 / month we will:
- Perform all items from the Basic Chemical Service.
- Empty sweep bag and inspect your automatic pool sweep and pool cleaner feed filter.
- Empty pump basket.
- Empty skimmer basket.
- Check your filter / filter pressure and backwash (DE or Sand Filters) or disassemble and spray out (Cartridge Filters or DE filters) as needed. Thorough grid inspection of DE filters, grid replacement or sand replacement or cartridge replacement incur extra one-time costs.
- Visually inspect equipment for proper operation. We can perform small repairs or small part replacements automatically, or if you prefer, let you know what is needed and wait for your approval.
- Make seasonal adjustments or recommendations for timer box settings.
- If you have a solar heating, we will turn it off and drain the solar panels (only if drain spigots are reachable without a ladder) for winter and turn it on for summer.
- Less than $5/week more than the Basic Chemical Service!
Here is what you get
$140/Month – Full Service. Our full weekly maintenance includes everything you need to keep your pool up and running perfectly. The requirement for this level of service is that your pool has automatic pool sweep. For only $140 / Month each week we will:
- Pools & Spa Vacuumed/Netted as needed
- Pools steps & walls brushed
Winter Season Reminder – Cold nights in Northern California
During nights and early mornings, when temperatures are expected to fall at night below freezing, your pool filter pump should be running during the night and early morning. Circulating water through the exposed pipes and equipment prevents ice formation and potential damage to your pipes and pool equipment.
You need to turn the pump on and off manually, unless you have a pool controller with an automatic freeze protection function. We cannot set the timer to cover this condition without running the pump excessive time and wasting your electric bill.